Thursday, December 13, 2012

Join to Clean@MEDIA org.: Toraj Mahrukh Great Photographer


- I met a great talented photographer. He is a big talent of this field, and his mulitalent will help him in dealing with the problems, wich he will face while his career. Toraj please tell me about yourself:

Toraj: - I am a person with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to get along well with people with kind of humor. I enjoy challenges and looking for creative solutions to problems. I believe in character values, vision , action and sensual moments.

- What inspired you to get into photography ?
Toraj: - The beauty ....
since i am ten, i am traveling …and my eyes could´t get all beauties in these cities captured.

- Who inspired you in start?
Toraj: - My dad gave me the first camera in the age 3. 


- What problems did you face to achieve your career?
Toraj: - Actually not much…. the client liked my work.

- Who have you worked with?
Toraj: - American Express, JOOP, MEXX,Lacoste British magazines maxim, men´s health German magazines Joy, Jolie, Elle.

- What are results of your achievements?
Toraj: - My work… and the sensitive sensual moment that i chased.

- How do you see the work nowadays in your field, popular or not? 
Toraj: - Now a these days photography is getting more popular, but unfortunately, a lot are camera holders and not photographer.

- What are your plans for the future?
Toraj: - I am doing videos and i think wanna make a short film.

- Oh, these are wonderful plans, i wish you can accomplish them.



Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/toraj.mahrukhphotography?fref=ts






















































Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: